A solid bottom line starts with safe pallet handling.
Here’s how the Pallet Dawg can help your operation:
• Pallet expenses will decline and your company will realize a better return on investment.
• Less time and money wasted due to lost sales, product returns, rework and disposal.
• Fewer back charges and fines from receivers due to broken pallets and damaged product.
• Faster loading and unloading because less time wasted handling damaged product.
• Increased productivity due to fewer delays for drivers en route.
• Higher on-time service ratios and increased customer satisfaction.
• Decreased wear on forklifts and dock equipment from pallet debris on dock and trailer floor.
• Reduced pallet debris prevents instability from sudden shifts in load center while handling.
• Less time off forklift to clean-up pallet debris and handle damaged product.
• Fewer delays with broken pallets getting caught up in racking systems and packaging lines.
• Less demand for wood products in the supply chain.
• Less wasted product and pallets dumped in landfills.